Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation delivers a cloud-based project management application that keeps each step of the project moving forward, and each employee involved in the process working productively. Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation enables businesses to build – and validate – customer relationships by leveraging intelligent and intuitive tools.
Manage projects with confidence
Plan and deliver successful projects using a predictable and customer-centric service delivery model.
Optimize your resources
Anticipate resource demand and ensure the right resources are on the right projects, keeping utilization high.
Forecast project profitability
Prioritize project-based sales opportunities with built-in intelligence to plan for successful outcomes.
Empower your service professionals to deliver their best work through intuitive and collaborative tools.
Sales Force Automation
Allow your sales team to craft targeted, personalized engagement that earns trust and successfully closes new business.
- Automate sales processes to provide a centralized place for your sales team to access the data they need.
- Use social insights to equip your team with the knowledge that helps support a customer-centric approach in all interactions.
Manage projects with confidence
Earn customer trust
Ensure project deliverables reflect the terms of the contract, approved work, and expenses.
Plan for success
Visualize accurate cost, effort, and revenue, and achieve predictable project delivery using robust project planning capabilities including native Microsoft Project integration.
Manage with precision
Provide project managers with intuitive dashboards to review, monitor, and approve all costs and time impacting their projects.
Project Planning and Billing
Establish a solid foundation for each project your team is about to initiate with Project Service Automation’s user-friendly project planning tools. Provide project managers complete control over the customer billing process.
- Create estimates, quotes, and contracts with ease, allowing your team to effectively plan – and efficiently execute – each phase of the work.
- Allow project managers to view, approve, or reject job costs from a single location.
- Create and send via email and on the web.
- Easily record and access all the financial data related to a project – project costs, unbilled revenue, and invoices –through business analytics or financial management systems.
Resource Allocation and Scheduling
Getting the right resources to the right job at the right time is crucial to upholding project progress.
- Identify the right people for the job based on their qualifications and availabilities.
- Resource utilization and forecasting metrics provide visibility into resource usage and availability.
Foster collaboration across project teams using audio, video, and document management with integration to Office 365 applications.
Manage with agility
Respond quickly to scope changes and project risks by managing critical key performance indicators to ensure profitable service delivery.
Simplify time and expense management
Submit, approve, process, and reconcile time and expenses anytime, anywhere, for timely customer billing.
Innovate with a modern and adaptable platform
Accelerate time to market and adapt the application to your needs with no-code visual editors and tools that make it easy to build and deploy web and mobile apps.
Unify your service environment
Automate processes across Dynamics 365 applications and third-party systems for better service engagement experiences.
Invest with confidence
Rely on the Microsoft cloud platform to reduce the cost and complexity of operating a global infrastructure, and trust our state-of-the-art datacenters to safeguard your data.
Transform your customer interactions with deep insights provided by artificial intelligence that guide your teams to the right business outcomes.